Shopping At Primor, H&M, MAC Cosmetics & Primark

by - Friday, January 18, 2019


Hi guys!
Happy New Year!!! Had such a great experience in my New Year's Eve, way different than what I'm used to. Love to celebrate with family at dinner and party with my bestfriends later.
So this is the first post of 2019 and it's about the latest makeup products I got.
I shopped at Primor and it's the second time I order makeup from there. The package comes from Spain so in 3/4 days it arrived.
I have already tried all of these products expect the Fixing Spray from Essence.
Let's start with the skin care produtcs from Revuele: each was only 1€!!! The primer/serum is amazing, I truly recommend it if you have oily skin. It makes your makeup look stay on for longer without looking cakey. The green mask I have only use it three times and I didn't see that much difference on my skin. The tonic does matify your skin but not for a long period (at least that's how my skin reacts to it).
Now moving on to foundation, it's my first time trying products from Wet N' Wild and I couldn't be happier! I loveeee this foundation, it suits my skin like a glove, it dries fast so you need to blend it quickly. Perfect match for oily skins.
The matte loose powder from W7 was also really cheap and it works just fine, the only issue I seem to have with it is that it creases in the fine lines under my eyes, still not a big deal.
The blush is from a brand I've never heard about but decided to give it a try, it was cheap as well and I'm happy it's not over pigmented, I like subtle blushes.
 Now moving on to Primark products, since I have oily eyelids I always set my eyeshadow primer with powder. It doesn't smudge or anything so I guess that's a good thing.
The eye pigment is kinda hard to work with it because it gets everywhere but once you put it in your eyes it looks amazing.
Finally the liquid lipsticks from H&M, I'm so glad I got these two to add to my colection because I love this range of velvet lipsticks. They dry down matte and last for a decent time if you eat, drink, etc...
The last product is the MAC Fix Plus which, in my opinion, works just like a normal fixing spray. There's nothing major about it.
That's it for today's post, I hope it was helpful for you guys.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment section down below.
Have a nice day 


You May Also Like

1 comments