Paris Part II

by - Monday, November 26, 2018


Hey guys!
Sorry for the huge amount of pictures, still this is like 1/3 from all the ones I took.
I didn't post here some of the views I got from the top of the Eiffel Tower, but you can check it out on my Instagram where I also have small videos - @marianacheta.
I have already shared my Paris experience with you in my previous post [here] so there really isn't much that I can still say about it.
Me and my friends actually went out for dinner in a restaurant with a view to the Eiffel Tower, the food is great in Paris in my opinion.
One little thing: be careful when you visit Trocadero! There's a lot of guys trying to steal you while you're distracted, so hold on to your phone and your purse.
Have you guys ever been to Paris? How was it?
Have a nice day 


You May Also Like

0 comments