Paris Part I

by - Monday, October 29, 2018


Hey guys! How are you?
As I have mention in the post before, I wanted to show you my last trip to Paris. I will divide my four days in two posts due to the amount of pictures.
This was my first time in Paris and I really liked it. It wasn't exactly as I pictured it, I thought it would be something even better but it didn't exactly disappointed me.
In the first two days we visited some of the most important spots, like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, D'Orsay Museum, Montaigne Avenue (which is a street with the designer stores like Dior, Gucci, Balenciaga...), The Arc de Triomphe, The Galeries Lafayette and other places.
It was cold, much colder than here in Porto which was 30º C at that time and Paris was like 17º C. I had such a good time with my friends. One of the best places to take pictures for sure, if you're a selfie addict like me.
We visit the top of the Eiffel Tower and had such a great view over the city. We also had breakfast there and tried a real croissant, it was so good!
In the first day we went out for brunch, because it was like 3 pm., and we had a burger with chips and salad... OMG, I swear the food there is amazing.
We went to a lot of McDonald's and Starbucks, thank God those exist worldwide!
I'll leave you here some of the pictures that I took with my iPhone (sorry about the quality) but if you want to see more, check out my highlights on Instagram (@marianacheta).
Have you ever been to Paris? What's your favorite place there?
Have a nice day 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gostei imenso do teu look e as fotos ficaram fantásticas. Quem me dera um dia ir a Paris :)

    https://sixmilesdeeper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meu deus cada vez que lá vou, gosto menos, infelizmente...
    Não é para mim essa cidade xD mas gostei das fotos da dior *.*

    ReplyDelete