H&M Contour And Glow Brush Kit & Place In The Sun Glow Palette

by - Wednesday, June 20, 2018


Hi guys!
Super excited with this post because I loooove H&M beauty products. I already own a couple of products from them and to add these to my collection it's just amazing.
The brushes are really soft and blend powder, cream and liquid products really nicely. They seem to have great quality and last for a long time.
Now the bronze and highlight palette I liked it but I prefer blinding highlighters and these are more on the sheer side. And some colors are way more pigmented than others, in this case are the darkest one's.
One great thing about this palette is that you can use for contour, highlight and as eyeshadows! I did a whole look using this palette and I loved it, I created a really simple glowy look perfect for summer.
What about you guys, have you ever tried any beauty products from H&M?

Also, I'm thinking about doing a Giveaway on Instagram, what do you think about that and what would you like to win?
Let me know your opinion in the comment section down below!
Have a nice day 

You May Also Like

0 comments