Stripes & Denim

by - Friday, June 22, 2018


Hey guys!
It's so great to have a new computer! For a long time I couldn't upload posts this often and now that I can I just love to share my outfits and everything else with you again.
Everytime I have a day off from work I always need to have someone with me to take pictures of my outfits (I know, I am a pain in the ass eheh).
It was so hot the day I took these pictures so I kinda did a very soft makeup look because I didn't want to melt (literally).
I love these off the shoulder blouses, they are so cute and classy! I'll leave the link down below in case you want to take a peak.
And this denim skirt... I need a few more of them, in other colors and patterns because I think they're so fresh and comfortable to wear.
What do you think of this outfit?
Have a nice day 

P R O D U C T S :
Rosegal Blouse  H&M Skirt  Primark Sneakers

You May Also Like

2 comments