Femme Luxe Winter Haul

by - Saturday, November 14, 2020


Hello guys!
Another collab post, I'm so excited! Femme Luxe was super kind for sending me these super cute items. I was so excited when everything arrived (it took only a week from the UK to Portugal).
Talking about sweatpants or joggers and shackets - the 2020 it item you must have in your closet - winter is my least favorite season to be honest, so for me it's joggers and long coats alllll season.
Also, we're in quarentine (again) so loungewear sets are pretty confortable to wear around the house. But I do like to play dress up sometimes, so the white shirt dress is gorgeous and great to wear every once in a while.
That's what's great about Femme Luxe, everything you want they have! Trousers, bodysuits, jeans, corset dresses...
What do you guys think of my picks?

Have a nice weekend ♥️

You May Also Like

0 comments