Femme Luxe Baddie Haul

by - Tuesday, November 24, 2020


Hi everyone!
Another FemmeLuxe haul!!! I'm always excited when the packages arrive to my house because it feels like Christmas every single time (like a bunch of gifts to myself).
This time I ordered a bodycon dress with chinese print all over it. Now I wasn't expecting it to be completely see-through... I mean it didn't looked like it when the model was wearing it on the website (however I should have seen more pictures of it because even the colour changes from light to dark blue) but I wore some shorts underneath so it doesn't look too WOW.
I also got this cute co-ord with a zip up top and a skirt. I love the material, it's thick and the skirt has a lining underneath so nothing is see-through you're safe.
Finally the joggers! I love joggers, they are so comfortable to wear and you can make them look so stylish nowadays. I love these ones with the marble print, they are so warm for these cold days.
I hope you guys enjoyed this haul.

Have a nice week ♥️


Check out Simple Dress ♥️

You May Also Like

0 comments