Femme Luxe - Midi Wrap Dress

by - Sunday, June 14, 2020


Hello guys!
I know my latest posts are always dedicated to fashion and I used to talk about makeup all the time when I first started this blog and the thing is I kinda miss it. I'm thinking about doing a makeup haul, where I show you the latest things I got... Ok, I decided to do online shopping and will show everything I got! Stay tuned to the next posts.
Anyway, today I wanted to show you the newest dress I got from Femme Luxe. Gorgeous, obviously and you can wear it off the shoulders as well. It looks perfect for an important lunch/dinner or even for a wedding, it's the perfect fit.
If you want to know more about Femme Luxe, check out my first post here.
Happy sunday 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. O vestido é mesmo elegante!

    Um beijinho*

    http://by-pattyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete