Femme Luxe - Distressed Mom Jeans

by - Friday, December 20, 2019


Hey guys! How are you?
I'm super excited about this post since it's my first time collaborating with an UK brand. Many of you may have already heard about Femme Luxe but for the one's who don't know they are an UK based brand that provides us girls the best and most fashionable outfits at low cost prices.
It's pretty easy to navigate through their website, everything's clear and you don't get any pop ups bothering so you can browse all you want.
I got to pick a few pieces for me and I was super impressed with the quality of everything! The package arrived in a week and a half (I'm from Portugal so it was pretty fast).
Note that if you're from the UK the shipping taxes are way more affordable, still the standard worldwide shipping it's not that expensive too.
I will do another three posts to show you the other pieces I chose from them but for now these were the Mom Jeans I got. I've always wanted a pair of Mom jeans, however everytime I tried them in different stores it didn't suit my body type. These actually fit me like a glove and suit my body so nicely. Amazing quality, true to size and for the price point it's great denim material.
I wanted to take better pictures of them but it's been raining all week and it will continue next week so taking pictures outside was out of the question. Still I think you're able to see how cute they are!
I also got this dress, this blouse and this jumpsuit. Everything's so cute! I was expecting a different material from the dress and the jumpsuit but it didn't disapointed me and it didn't really bothered me. So stay tuned for the next posts so you can see the other pieces.
With the holidays right around the corner and you haven't chose you're X-Mas or NYE outfit? Don't worry, Femme Luxe got your back! Check out their Christmas Party Dresses, Co-Ords, Satin Dresses and Glitter Dresses and shine bright girl!
Overall my experience with Femme Luxe has been very positive unlike some other brands I've collaborated with and I'm refering to the products quality and sizing. I will always share with you guys my honest opinion about the produtcs, whether they are bought by me or gifted by brands.
I know that when you enter their website you might think nothing would fit you because their models all look like Kim Kardashian (trust me, I thought that too) but they have a variety of sizes to fit most body types from slim to chubby.
If I haven't been contacted by them I would be skeptical to buy something just because I would think that the clothes wouldn't fit me. But know that I know they are true to size I would definitely buy something on my own.
Please don't kill me for this super long post but you guys needed all the information I could give you. I hope it was helpfull.
Anyway, don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with me and stay tuned to the blog because you don't want to miss the other pieces I got from Femme Luxe.

Have a nice day 

You May Also Like

0 comments