New In: Primark & NYX Cosmetics

by - Saturday, July 14, 2018


Hi guys!
How are you? I am fine but I am so upset with the weather! I mean c'mon! It's July and it's almost raining here in Porto, what the hell?
Anyways, I did get some new makeup products and I want to share them with you. The palette is from Primark and I got to admit, I'm pretty impressed! The highlight and contour powder shades are very pigmented. It also has two creamy contour shades but they don't work very good on my skin because it's oily. Overall it's a really great contour and highlight palette.
Moving on to the lipsticks, they all claim to have a matte formula but the Pillow Talk is not matte at all, it transfers to paper and whatever touches your lips. The Epic Ink (shade: Charmer) from NYX Cosmetics claims to be a something like a lip stain and it actually is, in fact it is one of the best matte lipsticks I've tried so far. It dries down matte and does not transfer. Unfortunately I can't say the same about the Soft Matte Lip Cream (shade: Transilvania) because even though it dries down matte, it still transfers everytime I have a drink or use a tissue. Maybe it's because of the colour, we all know most makeup brands have trouble in creating these dark shades. The pink one is from Primark, it claims to be super matte and it really is, I liked it, it's not the best matte lipstick but it works fine.
Have you guys ever tried any of these products? What do you think?
Have a nice day 

You May Also Like

1 comments