Betty Boop Eyeshadow Palette Chic II

by - Tuesday, August 18, 2015

 

Hi girls! It's been almost a month since my last post. I don't have any pleasent excuse but lack of time and laziness. I have been enjoying these couple of months by doing my favorite Summer activities: going to the beach, shopping, nightouts and, of course, I've been doing some weekend vacations. Two weekends ago I went to Serra D'Arga for a mini rural holliday and it was amazing! Me and my friend stayed at an awesome house with a pool and a fantastic view over the mountains.
I was planning on going to Aveiro this sunday but the weather was horrible and it rained, so instead, I had a family lunch. Maybe next weekend the weather gets better.
Anyway, no more excuses, let's move on to today's post. I'm starting to kinda let go my taste for makeup, I even barely use it, so I'm not really into buying expensive products to only use once but, one the other hand, I also want something with good quaility. I bought this eyeshadow palette last weekend and I have already tried it... I actually liked it. The shades are very nice pigmented and they lasted for hours without smudging.
What about you, which eyeshadows palette do you recommend?
I hope you have a nice week!
xoxo 

Olá meninas! Já se passou quase um mês desde o meu último post. Eu não tenho nenhuma desculpa plausível, a não ser, falta de tempo e preguiça. Tenho aproveitado estes últimos meses para fazer as minhas actividades de Verão preferidas: ir à praia, ir ao shopping, saídas à noite com os amigos e, como é óbvio, tenho feito algumas férias de fim-de-semana. Há dois fins-de-semana atrás, eu e o meu colega, tivemos a oportunidade de ir para a Serra D'Arga, em Caminha, para umas mini férias rurais. Ficamos numa casa com piscina e com uma vista formidável para o rio que divide Portugal de Espanha.
Tinha planeado ir a Aveiro no fim-de-semana passado mas o tempo estava péssimo e tive antes um almoço em família. Talvez o tempo melhore no próximo fim-de-semana.
O post de hoje é sobre esta palete de sombras, batons e blushes da Betty Boop. Estou a perder um pouco o meu gosto por maquilhagem, portanto, tenho optado por produtos mais baratos mas de qualidade. Comprei esta palete no último fim-de-semana e já a pude experimentar... Eu até gostei. Gostei do facto das cores, apesar de não serem matte, não deixarem muitos brilhantes. São bastante pigmentadas, tanto as sombras quanto os blushes e duram por horas sem borratar.
E vocês, que paletes de sombras recomendam?
Tenham uma boa semana!
beijinhos 

You May Also Like

3 comments