Femme Luxe - Loungewear Set & Nude Dress

by - Friday, May 15, 2020


Hey guys!
How's that quarentine going? Mine is going fine, I guess. I miss going shopping, don't you? However I feel like when the shopping centers re-open I still prefer online shopping just because it's safer.
Today I wanted to show my latest fits from Femme Luxe. Since we're all in quarentine, they have the cutest loungewear sets to stay home. I'm wearing the Eliza one in grey (it's sold out at the moment) and it's so gorgeous and confortable.
But quarentine doesn't mean wearing Loungewear all the time, sometimes I like to play dress up. So I got this super cute midi dress and I can't wait to have a fancy event to wear it socially.
I hope you have a great weekend and stay strong during these tough moments 

You May Also Like

0 comments