Femme Luxe - Velvet Crop Top & Distressed Mom Jeans

by - Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Blue Velvet Puff Sleeve Hook Eye Crop Top - Ashlynn • Blue Denim Ripped Back Mom Jeans - Jayda (I couldn't find the direct link to them, probably they're out of stock)

Hey guys!
How's your quarentine going so fast? I still have to go out to go to work but on my days off I just enjoy my time at home watching Netflix and chilling.
I still wanted to show you this beautiful Velvet Crop Top and these Mom Jeans from Femme Luxe. How lovely are their pieces? Omg I can't!
I love these jeans, I swear! The quality of the denim material is amazing. Also this top, the velvet fabric is so soft.
Anyway guys, go check them out, they have the cutest things ever! And the loungewear sets they have so you can be comfy at home during this quarentine, you can see here.
Hope you have a nice week and remember, everything will be OK ♥️

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great outfit!
    HAPPY THURSDAY AT HOME
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete