Femme Luxe - Black Mesh Wide Leg Jumpsuit

by - Saturday, December 28, 2019


Hi guys!
How has been this week between Christmas and New Years? Quite strange for me, it's like I can't distinguish a wednesday from a saturday eheh. Everyday looks exactly the same to me.
But since New Years Eve is coming, have you already picked your most fashionable outfit of the year? I thought I could give you some suggestions from Femme Luxe. You literally have dresses from £2,99! That's sooo cheap guys!
This jumpsuit is from Femme Luxe as well and it's so cute! However the fabric is very thin and just a little bit see through (advice: wear black underwear, works perfectly). It's also stretchy and comfortable to wear.
That's it for today's post, I wish you all happy holidays!
Have a nice weekend 

You May Also Like

0 comments