Costa Nova, Aveiro, Portugal

by - Wednesday, August 22, 2018


Hi guys!
How are you? This post is a little late, sorry! But almost two weekends ago I went to Aveiro and I had such a great time. This time I also visited Costa Nova which is closer to the beach and I absolutely loved those little houses.
Aveiro is totally the Venice of Portugal! Such a beautiful city with so much to see and visit.
If you want to see more pictures and videos from my small trip, head over to my Instagram (@marianacheta) and check out my stories.
Have you guys ever been to Aveiro? What's your favorite thing from there?
Have a nice week 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. não haja dúvida que o nosso país é bonito.
    gosto deste conceito de tirares fotos em locais diferentes e promoveres de certa forma os locais <3 =) dá vontade de visitar! XD

    ReplyDelete