Saturday at Serralves

by - Tuesday, June 12, 2018


Hi guys!
How are you? I am doing well! Last weekend (the one before this, obviously) I went to Serralves to visit the exhibition "Serralves em Festa".
It was the first time I've ever visited this museum, I know, I know... Since I live in Porto I should have visited this place years ago. But late is better than ever and I finally had the opportunity to visit this wonderful place.
I really enjoyed Serralves, from the exhibition itself to it's beautiful gardens.
I also took this opportunity to capture the outfit I wore on Saturday (heels are not a good choice to take to a museum, trust me).
Have you ever been to Serralves?
Have a nice day 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Estavas super gira! Já estou a acompanhar-te no Instagram também :)
    Um beijinho,
    Beauty and Fashion | Instagram

    ReplyDelete