Flower Power

by - Saturday, June 16, 2018


Hi guys!
Today was a great day, I went to Flea Market at Porto which is a second hand market-place and register myself to participate in the next month fair. So exciting!
I got this dress from Zaful (and many other things that I will show this week) and I absolutely love it! Great quality material and awesome for this weather.
Recently was the anniversary of Zaful's website (you can check here for sales promotion) and therefore I want to offer you a discount code that you can use when you checkout - ZFSally for 3$ off on all orders over 25$ ; 6$ off on all orders over 50$ ; 12$ off on all orders over 100$.
Hope you liked today's outfit.
Have a nice day 

P R O D U C T S :
Zaful Dress  Converse All Star Sneakers  Primark Soulder Bag

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei ver-te com o vestido, a cor é linda!!

    Novo post: http://abpmartinsdreamwithme.blogspot.com/2018/06/ootd-79-black-white-is-always-good-idea.html

    Beijinhos ♥

    ReplyDelete