Rosegal Wishlist

by - Sunday, May 27, 2018

Hi guys!
I'm sure most of you have already heard about this online store called Rosegal. For those of you who don't know, it's a website that mainly sells women's clothes among other things. Here you can see some Rosegal dresses promotion.
It's really easy to scroll through their website, everything is divided in categories and sub categories. I think my favorite part are their shoulder bags, I absolutely fell in love with all of them!
This is my wishlist from their website. I really like this kind of blouses, I think they're super cute for Spring or Summer. These cat eye sunglasses are super in right now, everybody's wearing them so they make it to this wishlist. I also chose this skirt because I love the design and the pattern and it looks good with a pair of sneakers. Finally the bag... I am currently so obsessed with these kind of shoulder bags and I love everything about this one.
I'll leave the links to the products below so you can have easy access to them.
Also, almost the whole website is on sales it's your opportunity to grab that one piece you had an eye on.
What about you guys, have you ever ordered something from Rosegal? How was your experience?
Have a nice day 

You May Also Like

0 comments