Off The Shoulder Blouse

by - Friday, May 11, 2018


Hi guys!
First time I ever tried using blue eyeshadow, I went for a smokey eye and a nude gloss on the lips since there was too much going on the eyes.
I love this kind of blouses for Spring/Summer, off-the-shoulder and blue & white stripes. I went to Foz, Porto which is my favorite place to take pictures and found this spot to capture this outfit with my camera.
In another news, the first Vogue Cafe opening in our country was here in Porto. I've never been there yet but I'll try to stop by this sunday.
Have you guys ever been to the Vogue Cafe?
Have a nice day 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi..

    Nice blouse and many fasion in your blog
    Do visit mine Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei a blusa, que linda!!

    Novos posts: http://abpmartinsdreamwithme.blogspot.pt

    Beijinhos ♥

    ReplyDelete