Iphone SE Gold Unpacking

by - Tuesday, October 18, 2016


Hi girls!
I was supposed to publish this post back in July, when I bought the Iphone SE but I'm a really lazy person as you may know and I'm only posting it know.
Anyway, Iphone SE was launched in Portugal this year back in April. I was curious to see it because it was known for being like the Iphone 5S on outside and the Iphone 6S on the inside.
I've heard and watched tones of reviews of it and many people asked if it was worth it to buy if you already owned an Iphone. Everyone said that it was only worth it if you had an Iphone 5S and wanted to do an upgrade. I had a Samsung so that means it would be worth it for me.
Until so far I have to admit it, I love this phone! It's super fast and the camera is amazing. You can film videos in slow-motion and 4K, the quality is great.
The package also includes earpods, a USB power adapter and a lightning to USB cable.
I would give it an 8 on a scale from 1 to 10 just because I was expecting a little bit more of the camera for the night pictures.
Have a nice day!
xoxo

·  ·  ·  ·

Olá meninas!
Era suposto ter publicado este post em Julho, que foi o mês em que comprei o telemóvel mas eu sou uma pessoa extremamente preguiçosa, como vocês já devem ter percebido, e só o estou a publicar agora.
O Iphone SE foi lançado em Portugal em Abril deste ano. Eu fiquei curiosa para vê-lo porque ficou conhecido como o Iphone 5S de aparência e como o Iphone 6S a nível de especificações. Eu não gosto de telemóveis grandes e, sendo que este era uma autêntica máquina por dentro, eu quis apostar nele. Além disso, aconselhavam a comprar apenas se os utilizadores da Apple tivessem o modelo 5S ou anterior. Eu tinha um Samsung e decidi mudar para a Apple.
Até agora valeu a pena, adoro este telemóvel! É super rápido e a câmara é fantástica. Podem filmar vídeos em câmera lenta e 4K, a qualidade é fantástica.
O pacote inclui também os earpods, um adaptador USB para carregar a bateria e um cabo USB.
Numa pontuação de 1 a 10 eu dou 8 só porque esperava um pouco mais da câmera para tirar fotos à noite.
Tenham uma boa semana!
beijinhos


You May Also Like

0 comments