Christmas 2015 Wishlist

by - Thursday, December 03, 2015

December Wishlist

This year is almost ending and 2016 is just around the corner. To me, this was one of the fastest years to go by without me noticing it. We're getting closer to Christmas and, obviously, I had to show you my wishlist.
As you can see, everything I chose are clean and minimal pieces with no patterns at all in the tones of white, grey and black. I kinda want to change my closet a bit and get more things in these colors, which are my favorite right now.
As time goes by, the weather gets more and more colder so I chose this sweater and this wool coat which are perfect for this time of the year. Also, I can combine that with a pair of ankle, jeans and a warm scarf.

So, these would be my choices for my X-Mas wishlist.
What would you choose to yours?
Have a nice week!
xoxo 

• • • 

Este ano está quase no final e 2016 está mesmo "ao virar da esquina". Para mim, este foi um dos anos que mais rápido passou sem que eu sequer notasse. Estamos, cada vez, mais perto do Natal e, como é óbvio, tinha de vos mostrar a minha wishlist.
Como podem ver, todas as peças que eu escolhi são clean e minimalistas, sem qualquer tipo de padrão e nos tons de branco, cinza e preto. Eu quero mudar, um pouco, o meu closet e ter mais peças nestas cores, que por acaso, são as minhas favoritas por agora.
À medida que o tempo vai passando, o tempo fica cada vez mais frio, por isso, escolhi esta sweater e este wool coat que são perfeitos para esta altura do ano. Também, é possível combinar essas peças com um par de ankle booties, umas jeans e um cachecol quente.

Portanto, estas são as minhas escolhas para a wishlist.
O que vocês escolheriam para a vossa?
Tenham uma boa semana!
beijinhos 

P R O D U C T S :
MANGO long sleeve sweater, €49 / Chicwish grey coat, €55 / Topshop white jeans, €35 / Topshop black jeans, €69 / Topshop black ankle boots, €120 / Adidas leather shoes, €76 / Maurices scarve, €15 / Round sunglasses, €345 / Christmas home decor, €9,20

You May Also Like

4 comments