TREND | Fringed Garments

by - Thursday, January 22, 2015


Hello girls!
If you think that the "fringe trend" is over... You're wrong! This is what I like to call a "Timeless Trend" because you can wear it whether it's Summer, Spring, Fall or Winter.
We can walk into any store and watch this trend on jackets, cardigans, shoulder bags... I have to confess that I am a huge fan of this, I have some clothes with fringes and I can't wait to add some more to my tiny collection, eheh.

Olá meninas!
Se achavam que a moda das franjas tinha terminado no fim do Verão... Estão enganadas! A isto é o que eu gosto de chamar "Tendência Intemporal" porque podemos usá-la independentemente de ser Verão, Inverno, Outono ou Primavera.
É fácil entrarmos em qualquer loja e ver esta tendência em casacos, malas, etc... Eu tenho de confessar que sou uma grande fã de franjas, tenho algumas peças de roupa e mal posso esperar por juntar mais algumas à minha pequena colecção, eheh.






And you, what do you think about this trend? Are you a fan of fringes?
xoxo 

E vocês, o que acham desta tendência? Gostam de franjas?
beijinhos 

You May Also Like

2 comments