PERSONAL | Today's Day

by - Tuesday, January 27, 2015


English:
Hi girls!
Today was a non-productive day because I stayed home eating non-healthy food, updating my social networks, listening to music and watching movies, eheh. Besides, it's too cold outside so I have a good excuse to stay under the blankets and cuddling with my cat.

Português:
Olá meninas!
Hoje foi um dia não-produtivo visto que fiquei aqui por casa a comer comida não-saudável, a actualizar as minhas redes sociais, a ouvir música e a ver filmes, eheh. A verdade é que está demasiado frio lá fora, portanto, eu tenho uma boa desculpa para ficar debaixo dos cobertores com a minha gata.



English:
While I was updating my social networks, I was listening Ed Sheeran's Plus album. His songs are so lovely.
I watched "The Hangover", "The Hangover - Part II" and "The Hagover Part - III"... Again. I just love these movies so much I never get tired of watching them.
How was your day today?
xoxo 

Português:
Enquanto estava a actualizar as redes sociais decidi colocar umas músicas e ouvi o álbum Plus do Ed Sheeran. As músicas dele são fantásticas.
Vi "A Ressaca", "A Ressaca - Part II" e a "Ressaca - Part III"... Novamente. Eu adoro estes filmes e nunca me canso de os ver.
Como foi o vosso dia?
beijinhos 

You May Also Like

1 comments