WISHLIST | X-MAS 2014

by - Wednesday, December 10, 2014




Hello girls!
We're getting closer to Christmas and I'm so happy! I can't wait to go shopping after it.
I was searching online for a cute pair of ankle boots but they all looked the same to me. I've seen so many bloggers and regular women wearing the same type of ankle boots. Luckly I've seen these on Bershka's website and I fell in love because they're different than the usual, eheh.
This lip pencil from MAC Cosmetics is, apparently, the one that Kylie Jenner uses and I want it so badly! The color is called Whirl.
The Fu*k You beanie I think it's so gorgeous! I have already ordered it from EBAY so pretty soon it will be here.
And you, what's your Christmas wishlist?

Olá meninas!
Estamos tão próximos do Natal, estou tão feliz! Mal posso esperar por fazer montes de compras depois.
Estive a ver em lojas online umas ankle boots bonitinhas, no entanto, todas me parecem iguais. Já vi tantas bloggers e mulheres normais a usar o mesmo tipo de ankle boots. Felizmente, vi estas no site da Bershka e adorei porque são diferentes do usual, eheh.
Este lip pencil da MAC Cosmetics é, aparentemente, o que usa a Kylie Jenner e eu quero-o tanto! O nome da cor é Whirl.
O gorro eu achei-o tão giro enquanto andava a passear pelo EBAY e, por isso, já está a caminho aqui de casa, eheh.
E vocês, qual é a vossa wishlist deste Natal?


You May Also Like

2 comments