#OOTD | Plaid Shirt

by - Tuesday, May 06, 2014



Hey girls ;)
O outfit de hoje é focado na camisa xadrez, já tinha fotografado na semana passada mas só me lembrei de postar hoje eheh. Espero que gostem! Beijinhos :)

Hey girls ;)
Today's post is all about the plaid shirt, I've took this pictures a week ago but I forgot to post them, sorry lol.
I hope you like it! xoxo


[Plaid Shirt - C&A | T-Shirt - Zara | Leggings - Bershka | Jacket - Zara | Rivet Necklace - Claire's | Chain Necklace - Ebay | Bag - Parfois | Beanie - Pimkie]


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG I LOVE IT! Especially the necklace, is really pretty and is golden!! Plus, your faces looks really defined in the last pic... Awesome! You should post about your make-up products and routine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :)
      In case you're wondering if I used photoshop or anything else, I didn't, it's all thanks to the miracle of makeup lol ;)
      Also, thanks for the tip.

      Mariana Cheta
      xoxo

      Delete