ToSave Received Goodies

by - Thursday, January 04, 2018


Hi there!
It's been a long time since my last personal post. Unfortunately my computer is pretty much dead so my friend lends me her PC once in a while to write a few posts just so I can do some updates here.
I was contacted by ToSave again to do a review post just like the last time. For the one's who don't know, ToSave is pretty much like Ebay, they literally sell everything and it's cheap!
This time I order another set of makeup brushes, which I love. I totally recommend their brushes, they are really, really soft and blend well!
I also order a pair of earrings, a choker and a sweater. Now the sweater I was kinda disapointed because I thought it would be made in a good material but it wasn't, it looks very cheap and the quality is not that good. I also thought the necklace would be different but it has some kind of plastic behind, maybe just so it doesn't fall apart, I guess. The earrings look great for the price point and did not disapoint me.
I'll leave the links down below so you can check them out.
That's it for today's review, I hope you guys liked it.
Have a nice day!


You May Also Like

4 comments