#OOTD | The Boyfriend / Baggy Jeans

by - Thursday, February 26, 2015

[Cardigan - Zara | Oversized T-Shirt - Primark | Jeans - Zara | Bag - Parfois | Ankle Booties - Stradivarius | Necklace - Primark | Ring - E-Bay]


Hi girls!
This post is a little bit late, I know and I'm sorry! This month has been really busy as I said in a post before but it's almost March and, most important, it's almost Spring!! I can't wait for the warm weather and sunny days.
Anyway, finally another outfit post. It was raining so I couldn't take the pictures outside. But I think you can see the look perfectly apart from the ankle booties (if you want to check out the booties, I've done a post about them here).
As I said in the post before, these boyfriend/baggy jeans from Zara were in my closet for about two years and I had no idea, I mean, I didn't remember them and guess what? I have another pair just like this one but in blue jean, also from Zara. Amazing!
xoxo 

Olá meninas!
Este post está um pouco atrasado, eu sei e peço desculpa! Este mês tem sido bastante corrido, tal como eu disse num post anterior mas já estamos quase a entrar em Março e, mais importante, está quase a chegar a Primavera!! Mal posso esperar pelo tempo quente e pelos dias de sol.
Anyway, finalmente outro outfit post. Como estava a chover não pude tirar fotos na rua mas acho que se vê perfeitamente o look à parte das ankle booties (se quiserem ver as ankle booties, eu fiz um post sobre elas aqui).
Como eu disse no post anterior, estas boyfriend/baggy jeans da Zara estavam no meu closet à pouco mais de dois anos e eu nem sabia, quer dizer, já não me lembrava. E adivinhem só... Tenho outro par de calças igualzinho a este mas no tom azul, também da Zara. Fantástico!
beijinhos 



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Eu gostei bastante da maneira como conjugaste o look! Conseguiste um resultado bem engraçado, eu achei bem giro o contraste masculino/girly nas peças que escolheste.

    Carolina | [en] joy. by C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que look lindo! As boyfriend jeans ficaram mesmo bem ai
    Messy Hair, Don't Care | Blog

    ReplyDelete