NEW | H&M, Bershka & Primark

by - Monday, February 09, 2015

[Pink Tops - Primark | Black&White Sweater - Bershka | Blush - H&M]


Hello girls!
These last couple of days I went shopping and bought these goodies. I loved this black and white sweater from Bershka and since my friend's birthday party is in a couple of weeks I bought speacially for that ocasion.
The last two tops I bought them at Primark just to reavive that Summer spirit.
Finally, this blush is from H&M and I was curious about trying a pink blush, I've only tried the bronze color.
xoxo 

Olá meninas!
Estes últimos dias fui ao shopping e aproveitei para comprar estas coisinhas. Adorei esta sweater da Bershka e, como o aniversário do meu colega é da aqui a algumas semanas, comprei-a especialmente para essa ocasião.
Os tops rosa são da Primark e comprei para reavivar o espírito do Verão.
Finalmente, o blush é da H&M e eu estava curiosa sobre experimentar um blush rosa, visto que só usei a cor bronze.
beijinhos 

You May Also Like

2 comments