FASHION | This Week's Finds #3

by - Monday, January 26, 2015

[T-Shirt - Pull&Bear | Leather Jacket - Mango | Ankle Booties - Missguided | Clutch - Rebecca Minkoff | Lipstick - L'Oreal | Perfume - Prada | Skirt - Collective Habbit | Dress - Mango | Two-Pieces Suit - mymummadeit.net]

English:
Hello girls!
These are the "finds" of this week. I am in love with this minimal dress from Mango and this draped skirt from Collective Habbit.
This lipstick is from L'oreal and the color is amazing! Even though I'm not a big fan of heels, I really fancy these ankle booties from Missguided.
What do you think about this week's finds?
xoxo 

Português:
Olá meninas!
Estes são os "achados" desta semana. Estou apaixonadíssima por este minimal dress da Mango e pela saia drapeada da Collective Habbit.
O batom da L'oreal tem uma cor linda! Embora não goste de usar saltos altos, adorei estas ankle booties da Missguided.
O que acham dos "achados" desta semana?
beijinhos 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. O casaco e a saia são os meus preferidos! Boas escolhas :)
    Messy Hair, Don't Care | Blog
    Kiss, Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie, I want to invite you to join my giveaway, you can win a lovely necklace! :) I hope you join and I hope you win, good luck! By the way Love this post!

    PS: I follow back

    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete